Wallich Residence @ 3 Wallich Street, Singapore
Singapore’s tallest residential development, Wallich Residence, is an exclusive collection of 181 luxury homes including one to four bedroom units, four penthouses, and one Super Penthouse. With unparalleled views starting from 180 metres above sea level, each house is perfectly finished with high-grade materials and fittings, a reflection of the distinctive aesthetics that Wallich Residence offers.
Wallich Residence Facilities
The jewel in the crown is the spectacular ‘Super Penthouse’ located from the 62nd to 64th floor that is the highest point in Singapore. This spectacular triplex residence boasts 21,000 sq ft, which is the biggest non-landed residence in Singapore, and includes an exclusive private swimming pool, cabana, jacuzzi room, bar facilities, and entertainment room.
The attraction of this spectacular super penthouse lies in its individuality. Luxurious properties of this stature are rare and the developer has spared no expense in developing a one-of-a kind home to provide a brand-new experience at the very height of luxury. Specialist designers and architects will work with the homeowner to fully personalize the prestigious suite and develop a genuinely unique design and layout to a remarkable standard.
Why Buy Wallich Residence?
- From the renowned developer Guocoland Pte Ltd
- 181 premium luxury units that offers a comfortable home
- Expressways such as Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) connects the property to a wide array of amenities
- Spacious layouts that offers great comfortability to future residents
- Excellent modern facilities that gives great enjoyment and convenience
- Shopping malls nearby include Clarke Quay, Tanjong Pagar Centre, Robertson Walk and China Square Central
- Great capital appreciation and high rental yield
- Situated in a serene location in District 02
Wallich Residence Nearby
Wallich Residence is in close distance to a great number of services and businesses. Its address in District 10 is connected to the rest of Singapore through a list of expressways that consist of Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE) and East Coast Parkway (ECP). It is adjacent to prestigious schools, shopping malls and various other major businesses.
|Project Name:||Wallich Residence|
|Developer:||Guocoland Pte Ltd|
|Description:||Premium residential development from Guocoland Pte Ltd situated in District 02|
|Address:||3 Wallich Street, Singapore 078882|