Martin Modern @ Martin Road, Singapore
The Martin Modern condominium is being established by the highly respectable Guocoland Group, in charge of some of the most beautiful upmarket projects like Leedon Residence, Goodwood Residence, and Wallich Residence.
Martin Modern itself will consist of 450 units of 2 to 4 bedroom apartments across two 30-storey towers, set in lavish greenery.
Martin Modern Facilities
This glamorous property, brand-new launch condo has unique and full facilities. This is consisting of clubhouse, guard house, sun deck and swimming pool, function room and indoor gym, yoga deck, aqua gym, kids’s playground, outdoor fitness station and BARBEQUE areas.
Facilities here in Martin Modern provides full family entertainment needs for loved ones and families. With stimulating waterfront transformation along the vicinity, indulge in a peaceful and serene lifestyle right at the core of Robertson Quay.
Over 80 percent of the site area will be transformeded into an one-of-a-kind botanic garden with an arboretum of native trees and vegetation. All units in the project come with a view– either of the gardens, or the city, or the Singapore River.
Why Buy Martin Modern?
- A new luxury residence in a prime location of District 9.
- Part of the ongoing rejuvenation of the Martin Place / Robertson Quay area, that has already seen a number of new upmarket condominiums spring up in recent years. Like Martin Place Residences, Starlight Suites, Urbana, Martin 38.
- Mohamed Sultan Road, known for its conservation shophouses and some of the most popular clubs, pubs and restaurants, is just a couple of blocks away.
- Around 350m (4 – 5 minutes walk) via the proposed new road is the future Great World City MRT station, that will be up and running before Martin Modern condo is completed.
- On the fringe of the Orchard Road shopping belt, and within walking distance of Great World City.
- Just opposite River Valley Primary School, across River Valley Close.
- Barely 2km from the CBD and main financial districts of Raffles Place, Shenton Way, and Marina Bay.
- The 13,482 sq m site in Jiak Kim Street comes with commercial use on the first floor. FCL’s bid for this site translates to $1,732.55 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr). This toppled the last high of $1,239 psf ppr achieved at the site for GuocoLand’s Martin Modern in June last year by a stark 39.9 per cent. This will translate to an estimated breakeven cost of $2,300 per square foot and a potential minimum average selling price of $2,800 per square foot. Martin Modern’s current selling price is around $2,300 per square foot. This will seem to be $500 per square foot cheaper than the similar Jiak Kim Street bidded plot. This is also in line with the approximately $500 per square foot difference in both plots land cost.
Martin Modern Nearby
Martin Modern is easily accessible. Hardly 4– 5 mins walk from Great World City MRT station on the Thomson East Coast MRT line, with a choice of Fort Canning or Somerset MRT stations further away. Which certainly, indicates it is quite near to both the Orchard Road shopping belt and Terrific World City.
|Project Name:||Martin Modern|
|Developer:||Martin Modern Pte Ltd (GuocoLand Limited)|
|Description:||Residential development with communal facilities and tennis court|
|Address:||Martin Road, Singapore 239070|
|Total Units:||450 Units|
|Unit Mix:||2, 3, 4 Bedrooms|